Sunday, September 15, 2013

Changewing, "Book of Dragons"

Hi,
I've just finished my newest dragon, which is Changewing from "Book of Dragons" short and "Riders of Berk" series. Species belongs to dragons' Mystery Class. This medium-sized dragon can spray acid, has hypnotizing look and can change its skin color in order to disappear in any environment. 
Dimensions: 66 cm / 26 inch long, 60 cm / 23,5 inch wingspan.
Changewing is also one of the first dragons for which I used foam to make claws, hooks, teeth or fangs. I really like this material, because it's stable and soft, looks nice and it's easy to sew through.
So, enjoy Changewing! 
PS: Mine, unfortunately, is unable to change its skin color. Forgive me :)





Changewing from "DreamWorks Dragons: Rise of Berk" game.


2 comments:

  1. :0 cool i want it :3 changewings are my fav :3

    ReplyDelete

If you have a specific question or requests, especially regarding custom-made toys, please contact me via available contact channels. I won't answer the comments.