Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Snow Wraith, "Race to the Edge" series

Time for Snow Wraith, which is the second yet known and described dragon from "Race to the Edge".
I have to admit I'm super satisfied with the shape of the dragon's head, as it's exactly like the one a real Snow Wraith has. What I also enjoy about the dragon is the numerous spikes on its body.
There are wires in Snow Wraith's body, wings and legs.

Dimensions:
Length: 48 cm / 19 inch
Wingspan: 64 cm / 25 inch

New (and old-new) dragons coming soon!






Comparison with Toothless.

Original Snow Wraith image from the series' website.

1 comment:

  1. Jest zajefajny. Jaki będzie następny smok? liczę na snapttrapper.

    ReplyDelete

If you have a specific question or requests, especially regarding custom-made toys, please contact me via available contact channels. I won't answer the comments.