Sunday, June 14, 2015

Death Song, "Race to the Edge" series

Here comes a dragon I absolutely fell in love with - Death Song!
The species is beautiful, but also extremely dangerous. It appears in "Race to the Edge" series.

Making the dragon was challenging, especially because of all the details. For pretty much the first time, I used waterproof markers to draw a significant part of details; I wouldn't even try to embroider them.

Dimensions:
Length: 97 cm / 38 inch
Wingspan: 64 cm / 25 inch






Original dragon. Source: the series' official website.

3 comments:

  1. I stumbled on your website earlier, and honestly I am loving your work! So talented!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My brother saw the bewilderbeast and loved it but we couldn't find the website but now we found it he is sooo happy thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you selling these or are you just showing us your work

    ReplyDelete

If you have a specific question or requests, especially regarding custom-made toys, please contact me via available contact channels. I won't answer the comments.