Monday, September 2, 2013

Glaedr, Christopher Paolini`s "Inheritance" cycle

Hi again!
In this post, I would like show you one of my favorite dragons - Glaedr, one of the main characters from Christopher Paolini's "Inheritance" cycle. He appears on "Brisingr" book cover.
Glaedr is a huge dragon of a golden color. He is very wise, he was Saphira's and Eragon's teacher, with his Rider Oromis. Dragon lost his leg during war with Galbatorix' army, however my toy Glaedr has got both legs.
Dimensions: 44 cm / 17,3 inch long, 60 cm / 23,6 inch wingspan, 22 cm / 8,6 inch high. 
Took me about three-four days, but I don't remember exactly - I made it over one and a half year ago.
Enjoy!




Here you see my Glaedr's head compared with drawing from "Brisingr" cover.


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have a specific question or requests, especially regarding custom-made toys, please contact me via available contact channels. I won't answer the comments.