Thursday, August 4, 2016

Skrill renovation

After a long break I came back to the Dragons. The first dragon I managed to complete recently is the new Skrill. With Skrill being one of my favorites, and knowing I can now do much better than I once did, I decided to work on its new version. 
You can check out the old one here

There were many details missing in original dragon, that's why I decided to make a whole new Skrill instead of renovating the one already existing. It took me two days to complete it.

What's different, it's the spikes that are now dark (black), and there's much more of them, both on the back and around head. I made them from a thick felt. I also embroidered and painted purple details.












Original dragon from the series.


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have a specific question or requests, especially regarding custom-made toys, please contact me via available contact channels. I won't answer the comments.