Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Toothless pencil case, "How to Train Your Dragon" movie

Check out my very new pencil case with Toothless!
One month ago I started new schoolyear and I got an idea to make a pencil case with my favorite film character, which is Toothless from "How to Train Your Dragon". It was difficult to make, because while the dragon is rather thin and long and has big wings, pencil case is more of a cylinder shape. But I've made it, and it took me about 5 days (plus I had to find a good zipper).
Dimensions: 35 cm long, 20 cm wingspan.









2 comments:

  1. Not this one, I made it for myself, but you can eventually buy a new one if you want :)

    ReplyDelete

If you have a specific question or requests, especially regarding custom-made toys, please contact me via available contact channels. I won't answer the comments.