Friday, November 10, 2017

SZD-30 "Pirat"

Let me introduce another glider of a Polish construction: a single-seat SZD 'Pirat" (a Pirate) type 'A', registration marks: SP-2880. 
What makes it perhaps the most challenging aircraft I've made so far? First thing is all the details, including some really tiny writings, as well as a lot of colorful elements including the ailerons, the nose, the vertical and horizontal stabilizers, and the fuselage. However, what turned out to be even more challenging were the wings. They have a symmetrical bend somewhere in the middle, and then the outer halves are slightly uplifted, significantly enough to be noticed and gently enough for it to be difficult to obtain the right angle. 
But I made it!






No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have a specific question or requests, especially regarding custom-made toys, please contact me via available contact channels. I won't answer the comments.