Friday, May 11, 2018

Tecnam p2008

I'm happy to introduce the first high-wing aircraft which, once completed, has recently joined my fleet. Tecnam p2008, SP-WBI, owned by Air Res in Rzeszów.

In the early sewing process I was close to getting discouraged by the wings that would bend down, but then I remembered from the aircraft's technical draft that it has wing supports. Having them included, the wings stay level the way they are supposed to.


Credit to Air Res Aviation for inspiration :)

Przy lotnisku w Rzeszowie
By the airport in Rzeszów






Rzut oka na wyszywanie logo. Na karteczce pierwowzór
Behind-the-scenes: a brief look at the process of embroidering the logo.

Zdjęcie rzeczywistego samolotu.
Picture showing the original plane.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have a specific question or requests, especially regarding custom-made toys, please contact me via available contact channels. I won't answer the comments.