Monday, January 2, 2017

Airbus A330-300, Delta Arlines

After a long break from sewing, I'm back with something different. Well, not quite, but temporarily I gave up the "How to Sew Your Dragon" project since DreamWorks overwhelms us with too many new species being introduces to the movies and series. 

Instead, I decided to develop the Airplanes project. I had made two airplanes before, but recently I thought of expanding my aircraft fleet having come up with some really cool solutions and techniques that needed to be implemented. 
And so, on New Year's Eve, an Airbus A330-300 of Delta Airlines, registration N820NW, was finished.



The sketches and the final outcome.




What's new about this airplane is, most importantly, the wings. I used foam sheets to make them stiff inside. Previous airplanes have their wings stuffed, and however nice and soft it is, foam wings make the wings thinner and thus the airplane looking way more realistic.
It is also my first airplane to have winglets.


 I used a silver, glossy fabric to make engine and wing edges, so that they look metallic.


All the writings are hand-embroidered. 


An original A330-300 of Delta Airlines

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have a specific question or requests, especially regarding custom-made toys, please contact me via available contact channels. I won't answer the comments.