Thursday, January 12, 2017

Alaska Airlines Bombardier Q400

Airplane time!
Next airplane has landed in my collection. It's a short-haul Bombardier Q400 of Alaska Airlines.
No innovations here, except for the engines - it's the first turboprop, and I already know I don't like working with the prop's blades.
The airplane is about 10 inches in length.





Waterproof fabric markers come handy in situations such as these - Alaska Airlines has one of the toughest logos to embroider. That's why I drew it, instead of embroidering.


An original airplane at the airport in Yakima, WA. 
The Small Guy and the Big Guy

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have a specific question or requests, especially regarding custom-made toys, please contact me via available contact channels. I won't answer the comments.