Sunday, October 26, 2014

Hideous Zippleback, "How To Train Your Dragon"

Welcome again!
Time for one of the very first dragons I've made, but which hasn't been finished until today.
My Hideous Zippleback was made over 1,5 year ago, but hasn't got legs. I finally got them done today. 
The species is very common and appears in every movie, short or TV series of HTTYD franchise. It has two heads and two tails. It is also another dragon that has wires inside, so that I can form its necks and tails in different positions. 
Dimensions: 68cm / 27inch long, 43cm / 17inch wingspan.
Enjoy!





Original dragon from the movie.

2 comments:

  1. Wow ^^ pełen szacunek ;) ślicznie Ci wyszły, ty to wszystko szyjesz ręcznie? Ps:Tak, tu lisica01 (konta mi się zakładać nie chce ;P)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ano tak, sama, z pomocą maszyny, chociaż ten, jako jeden z pierwszych, chyba w całości powstał ręcznie (prócz nóg) :D

      Delete

If you have a specific question or requests, especially regarding custom-made toys, please contact me via available contact channels. I won't answer the comments.