Monday, January 20, 2014

Whispering Death, "How To Train Your Dragon" and "Riders of Berk" series

Hello!
Today I'd like to show you the fifth dragon in HTTYD project - a Whispering Death. This snake-like dragon has strange, round jaws with 6 rows of teeth (and they were VERY difficult to make). Small wingspan, very thin body (which is not seen on my toy). But what I'm very proud of is skin color that is exactly the same as original dragon's. 
Dimensions: 72 cm / 28 inch long, 22 cm / 8,6 inch wingspan. Material - colorful cotton. teeth and spikes made from foam. 
Enjoy! 


The point is, real Whispering Death has got 6 rotating rows of teeth PLUS one main (first), not rotating, while my Death has only three not-moving rows PLUS the main one.  


Original dragon

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have a specific question or requests, especially regarding custom-made toys, please contact me via available contact channels. I won't answer the comments.