Friday, November 29, 2013

Egged Toothless the Night Fury, "How to Train Your Dragon" movie

Hello!
Today I would like to show you another Toothless the Night Fury. What's different about this one is that it's supposed to be a gift, but what makes it more special, is that it's... egged!
Egged Toothless (as I call him) is (if I remember well) fifth Toothless I've made as a gift. After I'd finished sewing it, I put it into an egg made from paper-mache. It was a difficult and long process, but I think that the final effect is amazing! 
The most difficult step in a whole process was opening the egg... but let it remain a mystery.





And here you have final effect - egged Night Fury. Egg design was inspired by "Gift of the Night Fury" short movie.


Egg with my Toothless (in fact, egg was much smaller than plush in embrion position, so I had to squeeze it):



No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have a specific question or requests, especially regarding custom-made toys, please contact me via available contact channels. I won't answer the comments.