Sunday, January 26, 2014

Typhoomerang, "Riders of Berk" series

"-You know, what does it mean...? Big burn mark? 
- Big Typhoomerang!"

REALLY big.

It's late night and I've just finished Typhoomerang. Oh, it was tough. 
Typhoomerang is one of the largest dragon species. But unlike Screaming Death that is just long, Typhoomerang has HUGE wings. Each was made from different t-shirt (yes, a whole t-shirt was needed for one wing).

Dimensions: 112 cm / 44 inch long, 143 cm / 56 inch wingspan. 
I'm happy I've finished it, but I have to admit, bigger dragons are easier to sew than smaller, but way more detailed... 





Original Typhoomerang from the series. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have a specific question or requests, especially regarding custom-made toys, please contact me via available contact channels. I won't answer the comments.