Monday, January 20, 2014

Screaming Death, "Defenders of Berk" series

The last one from my three new dragons - FINALLY - the Screaming Death (I called mine Screamy)! In the series, Screaming Death is HUGE and if I wanted to sew it in scale with respect to the other dragons I've made so far, it would be supposed to be about 5 meters or so. Keeping the scale is not possible to all dragon species.
The dragon is 1,5 meter long. and has 45 cm wingspan. It's the biggest and the heaviest dragon in my collection so far.

I'm planning to finish (because I've already started) Typhoomerang (its wingspan is about lenght of the Screaming Death) and Deadly Nadder. Next, I'm planning to make Gronckle (that closes series of five main species appearing in film), then Scauldron, then two small dragons - Terrible Terror and Fireworm, and finally Fireworm Queen.
Enjoy and see you soon!



Here with smaller cousin - Whispering Death.

Original dragon with Toothless - I guess you can imagine size of that monster...

2 comments:

  1. piękne, jestem pod wrażeniem zębów!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THIS IS AMAZING!! Screaming death has always been my favorite.. for.. some reason.... But I have never found a plush version. Do you sell these?

    ReplyDelete

If you have a specific question or requests, especially regarding custom-made toys, please contact me via available contact channels. I won't answer the comments.