Friday, February 14, 2014

Deadly Nadder, "How to Train Your Dragon" movie

Two days ago I finished Deadly Nadder after five days of many problems, dilemmas and one-day break. Well, it was based on film's Stormfly, however my Naddy the Deadly Nadder does not have colorful patterns - I had no idea how to make them. So that's my Naddy. 
Deadly Nadder has got tail covered with many, many spikes dragon can shoot with. It has also the hottest fire in dragon world, but Naddy, of course, can't breathe fire ;)
Dismensions: 40 cm / 15,7 inch long, 45 cm / 18 inch wingspan. Spikes made with foam, claws and nose horn just with filled cotton, as the whole dragon.
12/20 of Dragons completed.


Top view

Bottom view

Head

Deadly Nadder from the film

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have a specific question or requests, especially regarding custom-made toys, please contact me via available contact channels. I won't answer the comments.